Welcome to the ultimate guide to sports betting in California. In this article, we’ll help you launch your betting career by recommending excellent offshore sportsbooks you can join without breaking any California laws.
For those looking to understand the legal situation in CA thoroughly, we provide a detailed overview of applicable laws, explain the tension between Native American tribes and other industry players, and attempt to predict what the future holds for legal sports betting in CA. Read on to find out all about the legal state of California sports betting.
- Former Lakers center Kwame Brown calls LeBron James a ‘stat sheet junkie’
- ESPN’s Mike Greenberg thinks ‘The Celtics should win every single game’ after being down 3-0 to Miami
- Dallas’ Kyrie Irving could have a shoe deal signed with Adidas in the near future
- Sixth Man of the Year Malcolm Brogdon has been playing through a torn tendon in his shooting hand
- Heat guard Gabe Vincent (left ankle sprain) downgraded to questionable for Game 5 vs. Celtics