Sports betting in Delaware is now legal. The state was the first to legalize sports betting in mid-2018 following the Supreme Court’s decision to overturn a 1992 law that banned all states apart from Nevada from having sports gambling.
That being said, many individuals from Delaware are wondering where and how they can place their bets. If you are one of them, no need to worry since this guide has everything you need to know, including the best Delaware sportsbooks. Keep reading to discover more.
- Sportsbooks in Your StateRecent Posts
- League sources have said that the Chicago Bulls would ‘make a ton of sense’ for Knicks’ veteran PG Derrick Rose
- Kyrie Irving asks fans and reporters to ‘respectfully’ back off while he decides his future: ‘I am in no rush’
- Former Lakers center Kwame Brown calls LeBron James a ‘stat sheet junkie’
- ESPN’s Mike Greenberg thinks ‘The Celtics should win every single game’ after being down 3-0 to Miami
- Dallas’ Kyrie Irving could have a shoe deal signed with Adidas in the near future