Given its location in the Bible Belt, you may be wondering “are there casinos in South Carolina?” but it comes as no surprise to find that gambling is heavily regulated in South Carolina. In this informative guide, we’ll answer all your questions like – are real money online casinos legal in South Carolina and if so, what forms of gambling are permitted?
Currently,gambling is not permitted in the Palmetto State with the only legal types of gambling consisting of state lottery tickets purchased at convenience stores and bingo offered by some charity organizations. There are no land-based South Carolina casinos – the only option to gamble at a casino in the state is to board a cruise that sails into international waters.
A much better and more convenient option is to use an offshore real money online casino that accepts players from South Carolina. Scroll down to learn more about the best online casinos in South Carolina and how to claim up to $60,000 in free bonus cash.
- Online Casino
- $1 Min. Deposit Casinos
- $10 Min. Deposit Casinos
- No Minimum Deposit Online Casinos
- Online Casinos with No ID Verification
- No Wagering Casinos
- Offshore Casinos
- $20 Min. Deposit Casinos
- Best Metaverse Casinos
- $5 Min. Deposit Casinos
- Instant Withdrawal Casinos
- How to Access Lucky Block with VPN
- Anonymous Online Casinos
- Fast Payout Online Casinos
- Best Online Casinos Reddit
- Celtics coach Joe Mazzulla says ‘It’s win or die’ against Heat in Game 5
- D’Angelo Russell Next Team Odds If Not Lakers 2023: Hornets Are Betting Favorites
- Ex-NBA star Yao Ming steps down after six years as the head of the Chinese Basketball Association
- LeBron James revealed that he had a torn tendon in his foot during the 2023 playoffs
- NBA insiders say that the Philadelphia 76ers have not shown any motivation to pay James Harden a max contract