Sports betting in Idaho is, at the time of writing, not legal. There are no options for online sports betting nor are there casinos that take bets within a land-based sports betting section. However, if you are based in Idaho, there are ways that you’re able to bet on sports without breaking the law.
As with most US states, the laws around sports betting do not include offshore sportsbooks, meaning that you are able to sign up and wager with these brands without facing criminal charges. Throughout this article, we will go into more information regarding Idaho sports betting along with a look at what we think are the best betting options for people in Idaho.
- League sources have said that the Chicago Bulls would ‘make a ton of sense’ for Knicks’ veteran PG Derrick Rose
- Kyrie Irving asks fans and reporters to ‘respectfully’ back off while he decides his future: ‘I am in no rush’
- Former Lakers center Kwame Brown calls LeBron James a ‘stat sheet junkie’
- ESPN’s Mike Greenberg thinks ‘The Celtics should win every single game’ after being down 3-0 to Miami
- Dallas’ Kyrie Irving could have a shoe deal signed with Adidas in the near future