If you’re tired of having to stress about Giannis Antetokounmpo making a triple-double, or Orlando Magic coming up with +25 rebounds in a specific game, then NBA futures betting is the way to go.
NBA futures don’t pay out until the end of the season, leaving fans free to just enjoy basketball games. So, if this sounds like you, read on to discover the best sportsbooks for NBA futures. We’ll explain how the odds work; assess outright bets for the team, player, and NBA Draft, and unpack everything you need to know about the market.
- League sources have said that the Chicago Bulls would ‘make a ton of sense’ for Knicks’ veteran PG Derrick Rose
- Kyrie Irving asks fans and reporters to ‘respectfully’ back off while he decides his future: ‘I am in no rush’
- Former Lakers center Kwame Brown calls LeBron James a ‘stat sheet junkie’
- ESPN’s Mike Greenberg thinks ‘The Celtics should win every single game’ after being down 3-0 to Miami
- Dallas’ Kyrie Irving could have a shoe deal signed with Adidas in the near future