If you took the time to sit down and speak with just about any professional sports bettor in the world, almost all would state that being to hedge a bet is one of the strongest tools you can possess in your betting armory.
Hedge betting allows you to lock in profit and limit losses. Throughout this article, we’re going to look at how hedge sports betting works, where you can apply a hedge bet, which sports it works best with and how you can make guaranteed profits with hedge betting.
- League sources have said that the Chicago Bulls would ‘make a ton of sense’ for Knicks’ veteran PG Derrick Rose
- Kyrie Irving asks fans and reporters to ‘respectfully’ back off while he decides his future: ‘I am in no rush’
- Former Lakers center Kwame Brown calls LeBron James a ‘stat sheet junkie’
- ESPN’s Mike Greenberg thinks ‘The Celtics should win every single game’ after being down 3-0 to Miami
- Dallas’ Kyrie Irving could have a shoe deal signed with Adidas in the near future