In this informative guide, we will be deep-diving into each-way betting, a method of wagering in which the bettor places two bets – one on the winner (Win) and one on second place (Place). Commonly abbreviated to simply EW (or E/W) in betting circles, each-way bets are mostly offered by bookmakers for horse racing events, but the line can be adapted slightly to suit soccer, golf, and a host of other sports. We will also show you the best, fully licensed, and regulated offshore sportsbooks to wager each-way.
- Former Lakers center Kwame Brown calls LeBron James a ‘stat sheet junkie’
- ESPN’s Mike Greenberg thinks ‘The Celtics should win every single game’ after being down 3-0 to Miami
- Dallas’ Kyrie Irving could have a shoe deal signed with Adidas in the near future
- Sixth Man of the Year Malcolm Brogdon has been playing through a torn tendon in his shooting hand
- Heat guard Gabe Vincent (left ankle sprain) downgraded to questionable for Game 5 vs. Celtics