The biggest nights on the MLB calendar regularly pull in upwards of 30 million fans, who tune in to watch the action unfold on TV. With a significant percentage of these viewers now looking to wager on the sport, there’s never been a better time to deep-dive into the best baseball betting apps in the US.
Read on to learn everything you need to know about betting on baseball games. We’ll be detailing the best apps; game lines; odds, and everything else you could shake a stick at to help you make the right decisions with your time and money.
- Nikola Jokic’s TS% dropped only 9% from regular season to playoffs
- Breaking News: Miami’s starting PG Gabe Vincent is listed as out tonight for Game 5 due to an ankle sprain
- League sources have said that the Chicago Bulls would ‘make a ton of sense’ for Knicks’ veteran PG Derrick Rose
- Kyrie Irving asks fans and reporters to ‘respectfully’ back off while he decides his future: ‘I am in no rush’
- Former Lakers center Kwame Brown calls LeBron James a ‘stat sheet junkie’