Nevada sports betting had been legal for decades before the Supreme Court overturned PAPSA in 2018. As a result, residents of The Sagebrush State can turn to hundreds of licensed casinos and bookmakers in the state for their sports betting needs. But they can also turn to our touted offshore sportsbooks.
This comprehensive guide will outline our favorite Nevada sportsbooks to play at. We will also address the bonuses our recommended sportsbooks offer and how to set up an account.
- League sources have said that the Chicago Bulls would ‘make a ton of sense’ for Knicks’ veteran PG Derrick Rose
- Kyrie Irving asks fans and reporters to ‘respectfully’ back off while he decides his future: ‘I am in no rush’
- Former Lakers center Kwame Brown calls LeBron James a ‘stat sheet junkie’
- ESPN’s Mike Greenberg thinks ‘The Celtics should win every single game’ after being down 3-0 to Miami
- Dallas’ Kyrie Irving could have a shoe deal signed with Adidas in the near future